Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reviewing the GAME Plan

After reviewing my GAME plan, I am excited about the progress I have made in so little time. It has proven very successful in terms of me meeting my technological goals. It has truly proven to direct my “learning process, specifically while learning about technology and how to integrate it into the curriculum” (Cennamo, Ross, & Ertmer, 2009, p. 3). Even though I have not entirely completed my plans because it requires working with my colleagues during the next school year, I have definitely achieved many of the goals needed to get to the finish line.

I have acquired the ability to not only create goals, but have a clear plan to achieve my goals. I was impressed on how the GAME plan is very clear and precise, and best of all, easy to follow. I always set goals, but sometimes they get lost in what appears to be more important. The GAME plan has accountability, and that is what makes me successful in meeting my goals. By setting goals and meeting them, I will be able to become a better teacher by evaluating myself more thoroughly (Laureate, 2009). Furthermore, I will be able to create meaningful learning experiences for my students.



Cennamo, K., Ross, J. & Ertmer, P. (2009). Technology integration for meaningful classroom use: A standards-based approach. (Laureate Education, Inc., Custom ed.). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth, Cengage Learning.

Laureate Education, Inc. (Executive Producer). (2009a). Program one. Promoting self-directed learning with technology. Integrating technology across the content areas. Baltimore: Author.

No comments:

Post a Comment